Basics for Design Engineers
WOOD DALE, IL - This is a personal invitation for you to register for a free informational webinar on Precision Linear Actuators. You will learn more about:
- Precision Linear Actuator technical specification
- Tools for selecting a Precision Linear Actuator
- Typical product applications
This live webinar will be held in ENGLISH language:
On Wednesday, Oct 19, 2011 at 09.00am CEST.
On Tuesday, Oct 19, 2011 at 3.00pm CEST.
Please note: Each session is limited to 200 participants. You are signed up on a first come first serve basis. All you need is a computer and internet connection. For listening to the webinar you have two options. Either you follow the audio broadcasting by enabling the sound system of your computer or you use your phone and dial the phone number provided with the registration. A link to the webinar will be provided upon registration. A reminder for this event will be sent to you automatically on the day of the webinar.
In 1 hour you will learn:
Precision Linear Actuators basics & technical specifications:
- Product overview
- Technical Specifications
- Mounting, rod-end and sensor options
Precision Linear Actuator selection & applications
- How to choose the right Precision Linear Actuator for your application
- Application examples
About the Presenters:
Anders Trygg, Product Manager Thomson Precision Linear Actuators
- Engineer with over 17 years of experience in Linear Motion.
- Responsible for engineering, R&D as well as the commercial side of the Thomson Precision Linear Actuator business in Europe.
Niklas Sjostrom, Product Specialist Thomson Precision Linear Actuators
- Engineer with extensive experience in Linear Motion.
- Main tasks include external and internal project management and first hand support for Linear Motion customers in Europe.