Available immediately are the AZB10A4 and AZBDC10A4 ultra-small analog plug-in brushless servo drives. The new µZ's are the smallest off-the-shelf servo drives from ADVANCED Motion Controls.
Available immediately are the AZB10A4 and AZBDC10A4 ultra-small analog plug-in brushless servo drives. The new µZ's are the smallest off-the-shelf servo drives from ADVANCED Motion Controls. Pronounced 'micro-Z' these plug-in drives are designed for embedded applications in a wide range of industries including: Robotics, Lab Automation, Homeland Security/Military, Electric Mobility, Medical and Packaging.
Designed without the need for a heatsink, the µZ's are true featherweights with a high power to weight ratio. The µZ's are fully protected against over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, over-heating, and short-circuits. Depending on the model, the drives interface with digital controllers that have analog ±10V or PWM/Direction commands. These servo drives require only a single unregulated isolated DC power supply, and are fully RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
• Designed for direct board-to-board integration.
• No heatsink and no need for additional heatsinking results in the smallest installed volume
• Feather weight, 8.5 grams
• Dimensions (in) 1.50 x 1.50 x 0.29
• Dimensions (mm) 38.1 x 38.1 x 7.34
• Large operational temperature range, 0-85C
• Compatible with low inductance motors
• AZB10A4 for ±10V command signals
• AZBDC10A4 for PWM/Direction command signals
• Smallest form factor of any off-the-shelf servo drive from ADVANCED Motion Controls
• 40 kHz switching frequency