With the rapid growth of the UAV market in the military and commercial sector, it is more important than ever to stay ahead with the newest regulations and technology as well as future developments and trends.
London, UK -- With new sophisticated technological developments allowing for greater precision, autonomy and application, the need to meet operational demand has resulted in a slew of questions concerning the military's capability to support these systems.
Now in its 15th year, SMi's conference on Unmanned Aerial Systems will bring together the major players from across the continent in order to debate the future of this rapidly evolving industry.
Come together with 30+ selected military representatives and civil experts under one roof to hear about the most up-to-date information on UAV you got to know about:
1. UAVS IN OPERATIONS - Get insights from United States Air Force, Spanish Air Force, Portuguese Police Force, Swedish Armed Forces and NATO
2. SMALL UNMANNED SYSTEMS - Presentations will be given by Colonel Birger Mejlholm, Danish Army Intelligence Centre and Dr Stephen Prior, University Of Southampton
3. AUTONOMOUS WEAPONISED DRONES - FUTURE WARFARE & ETHICS - Joint the panel discussion with the Portuguese Police Force, VIVID/futureVision and University Of Southampton
4. AIR SPACE INTEGRATION & POLICY - The European Defence Agency, SESAR Joint Undertaking, House of Commons, EuroUSC and OECD will provide unique know-how on the most recent developments and regulations
5. AIR SPACE INTEGRATION, INNOVATION & LEGISLATION SYNERGY - Interactive panel discussion with OECD, SESAR Joint Undertaking, EuroUSC, European Defence Agency and Danish Army Intelligence Centre
6. TECHNOLOGY AND FUTURE THINKING - VIVID/futureVision and University Of Twente on the new roles, new rules, new thinking and the next generation of UAS
COMPLIMENTARY CONTENT: Download exclusive interviews with Colonel Enrique Martinez Vallas, Spanish Air Force and Squadron Leader (ret'd) Keven Gambold, Unmanned Experts - http://www.uasconference.com/prweb
Those interested are advised to register before the 30th September 2015 to secure a place and benefit from the £100 DISCOUNT.
In addition, this year's event will include an interactive half-day pre-conference workshop entitled COUNTER-UAS: THE NEXT ARMS RACE? Hosted by Squadron Leader (Ret'd) Keven Gambold, CEO, Unmanned Experts on 18th November 2015.
OUR MOST POPULAR PACKAGE: 2-Day Conference + Interactive Workshop. For more information and to register, please visit http://www.uasconference.com/prweb or contact Guy Hippisley Cox on +44 20 7827 6197 or email ghippisleycox(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk