Demo Software To Visualize, Calibrate and Process Kinect Cameras Output
Kinect RGBDemo and the Nestk Library by Nicolas Burrus aim at providing a simple toolkit to start playing with Kinect data and develop standalone computer vision programs without the hassle of integrating existing libraries.
The 0.6 release includes two new demos, an interactive program to calibrate multiple RGBD cameras, and a one shot 3D model acquisition of objects lying on a table based on PCL table top detector.
Current features include:
- Grab kinect images and visualize / replay them
- Support for libfreenect and OpenNI/Nite backends
- Extract skeleton data / hand point position (Nite backend)
- Integration with OpenCV and PCL
- Multiple Kinect support and calibration
- Calibrate the camera to get point clouds in metric space (libfreenect)
- Export to meshlab/blender using .ply files
- Demo of 3D scene reconstruction using a freehand Kinect
- Demo of people detection and localization
- Demo of gesture recognition and skeleton tracking using Nite
- Demo of 3D model estimation of objects lying on a table (based on PCL table top object detector)
- Demo of multiple kinect calibration
- Linux, MacOSX and Windows support
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.