'Making Things See' Kinect Book by Greg Borenstein
'Making Things See' from O'Reilly Media / Make shows you how to build Kinect projects with inexpensive off-the-shelf components, including the open source Processing programming language and the Arduino microcontroller. Things covered in the book include:
- Create Kinect applications on Mac OS X, Windows, or Linux
- Track people with pose detection and skeletonization, and use blob tracking to detect objects
- Analyze and manipulate point clouds
- Make models for design and fabrication, using 3D scanning technology
- Use MakerBot, RepRap, or Shapeways to print 3D objects
- Delve into motion tracking for animation and games
- Build a simple robot arm that can imitate your arm movements
- Discover how skilled artists have used Kinect to build fascinating projects
The book is available now on Amazon.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.