$99 MinnowBoard MAX With Intel Bay Trail-I SoC
MinnowBoard MAX is another open hardware embedded board we've developed to serve the needs of both the professional developer and hacker/maker community. Based on Intel's new Atom Bay Trail SoC platform, it offers a new generation of performance and features, but remains petite in size and cost.
Our entry-level SKU will be $99 MSRP, with additional board configuration options to be made available. All models will include 64-bit processors, USB 3.0, and Intel HD graphics with open source accelerated drivers for Linux, to just name a few of the new features!
- $99 MSRP: E3815 (single-core, 1.46 GHz), 1GB
- $129 MSRP: E3825 (dual-core, 1.33 GHz), 2GB
- HDMI (micro HDMI connector)
- 1 – Micro SD SDIO
- 1 – SATA2 3Gb/sec
- 1 – USB 3.0 (host)
- 1 – USB 2.0 (host)
- 1 – Serial debug via FTDI cable (sold separately)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
The low-speed expansion port is a 2×13 (26-pin) male 0.1″ pin header.
- SPI, I2C, I2S Audio, 2x UARTs (TTL-level), 8x GPIO (2x supporting PWM), +5V, GND
The high-speed expansion port is a 60-pin, high-density connector.
- 1x PCIe Gen 2.0 Lane, 1x SATA2 3Gb/sec, 1x USB 2.0 host, I2C, GPIO, JTAG, +5V, GND
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.