CrowdFunding - Disrupt the wearables space - FiDELYS, the world's first iris recognition enabled smartwatch
Industrial Robotics Market is Expected to Reach $41.17 Billion, Globally, by 2020 - Allied Market Research
From Eben Upton, Raspberry Pi Founder:
This isn’t a “Raspberry Pi 2″, but rather the final evolution of the original Raspberry Pi. Today, I’m very pleased to be able to announce the immediate availability, at $35 – it’s still the same price, of what we’re calling the Raspberry Pi Model B+.
The Model B+ uses the same BCM2835 application processor as the Model B. It runs the same software, and still has 512MB RAM; but James and the team have made the following key improvements:
- More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes... (cont'd)
Kickstarter - Autonomous Drone, HEXO+, Breaks $1 million in Kickstarter Funding, Promises User-Based Design Upgrade
Humanistic Robotics Mine and IED Roller Featured on Oshkosh's TerraMaxTM Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) at Eurosatory 2014
Applied manufacturing Technologies (AMT) Presents Technology Fair 2014 August 21, 2014. 25 Years of Automation Excellence
Records 2206 to 2220 of 6139