Ino tools webpage:
Ino is a command line toolkit for working with Arduino hardware
It allows you to:
- Quickly create new projects
- Build a firmware from multiple source files and libraries
- Upload the firmware to a device
- Perform serial communication with a device (aka serial monitor)
Ino may replace Arduino IDE UI if you prefer to work with command line and an editor of your choice or if you want to integrate Arduino build process to 3-rd party IDE.
Ino is based on make to perform builds. However Makefiles are generated automatically and you’ll never see them if you don’t want to.
- Simple. No build scripts are necessary.
- Out-of-source builds. Directories with source files are not cluttered with intermediate object files.
- Support for *.ino and *.pde sketches as well as raw *.c and *.cpp.
- Support for Arduino Software versions 1.x as well as 0.x.
- Automatic dependency tracking. Referred libraries are automatically included in the build process. Changes in *.h files lead to recompilation of sources which include them.
- Pretty colorful output.
- Support for all boards that are supported by Arduino IDE.
- Fast. Discovered tool paths and other stuff is cached across runs. If nothing has changed, nothing is build.
- Flexible. Support for simple ini-style config files to setup machine-specific info like used Arduino model, Arduino distribution path, etc just once.
From Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution's Vimeo page:
In 2013, a team from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution took a specially equipped REMUS "SharkCam" underwater vehicle to Guadalupe Island in Mexico to film great white sharks in the wild. They captured more than they bargained for.
Indiegogo - Droidles, the Social Network of Robots and Open Source Platform for the Internet of Things, Launches for Crowd Funding on IndieGoGo.com
Neptec Technologies and Peck Tech Consulting Launch Joint Venture to Provide Global Mining Market with Innovative Sensor-Driven Automation Products and Services
Velodyne's 3D LiDAR Sensor Enables Embry-Riddle Boat to Take First Place in International Roboboat Competition
Records 2341 to 2355 of 6359