United States Army Awards $12 Million Contract for AeroVironment Wasp AE Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems on Behalf of United States Marine Corps
ARGO Medical Technologies Unveils Advancement of its Exoskeleton Technology with Launch of ReWalk Rehabilitation 2.0
If you live in US you can stream last nights episode of the science show NOVA from the PBS webpage here.
Teaching by Demonstration for Robotic Welders: Welding Specialists Can Now Intuitively Train Their Own Robotic Workforce
The Adept Lynx is an Autonomous Indoor Vehicle (AIV) available to developers for custom applications and payloads. The Lynx includes Adept’s proprietary self-navigation software ideal for use in crowded environments, tight hallways, and applications where a small automated vehicle is advantageous. Adept OEM partners and payload developers enjoy access to a reliable drive system, an on-board power supply, automated self-charging, and I/O for integrating payload hardware onto the mobile platform. The Adept Lynx is capable of transporting up to 60kg with a runtime of up to 19 hours a day.
- Simplifies payload integration with a small mobile platform
- Self-navigation software safely avoids people and obstacles
- Reliable drive system optimized for self-navigation
- Structural support of payloads up to 60kg on level surfaces
- Navigates through the use of a digital map
- Easy to deploy, no facilities modifications required
- Manages power and self charging operations
Records 4756 to 4770 of 6429