From Fetch Robotics (the core team from Unbounded Robotics/all former employees of Willow Garage):
The Fetch Robotics’ system is comprised of a mobile base (called Freight) and an advanced mobile manipulator (called Fetch). Fetch and Freight can also use a charging dock for autonomous continuous operations; allowing the robots to charge when needed and then continue on with their tasks. In addition, the system includes accompanying software to support the robots and integrate with the warehouse environment. Both robots are built upon the open source robot operating system, ROS.
Fetch is an advanced mobile manipulator, including features such as:
- Telescoping spine with variable height from 1.09 to 1.491 meters
- Capacity to lift approximately 6 kgs.
- 3D RGB Depth Sensor
- Back-Drivable 7DOF Arm
- Modular Gripper Interface
- Head Expansion Mount Points
- Pan-Tilt Head
- Differential Drive
Freight is a modular base, used separately or in conjunction with Fetch. Features include:
- Base Expansion Mount Points
- Payload support of approximately 68 kgs.
- 2D Laser Scanner
- Stereo Speaker
- Computer Access Panel
Records 1 to 3 of 3