These folks are regular contributors to this publication and we are in their debt for sharing their expertise with us.
If you just want to contribute one article, interview or case study - click here.
Len Calderone - Contributing Author
Len contributes to this publication on a regular basis. A full list of past articles can be found with an Article Search.
He also writes short stores that always have a surprise ending. These can be found at http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Megalen.
Len has contributed over 20 articles to the eMagazine.
Len's Most Recent Articles
Junko Nirmala - Contributing Author
Junko is our associate in Japan and contributes to this publication on a regular basis. A full list of past articles can be found with an Article Search.
Junko Nirmala is a Tokyo resident with 17 years of Professional experience in Technology and business consulting services. Her diverse background includes Advisory assignments completed for 70 plus Japanese companies on Globalization, Founder of startup company in Green Technology, conducting Training and seminars for Global Workforce in Japan and so on. Currently she is involved in Promoting Japan Robots Industry. She has authored 3 books and consistently writes for newspapers and magazines in Japan.
Junko's Most Recent Articles
If you would like to be a featured author or blogger in this publication please let us know by email to email@example.com
Here's how it works!
- Commit to contributing one blog post or article per month - technically or educationally based articles related to the Robotics, Advanced Manufacturing or Factory Automation Industry.
- We'll set you up with a biography listing here - with photo, bio and link to your website or blog.
- Your articles will appear on the site within a few days of preparation and be listed in your profile on this page
If you would like contribute an article, interview or case study, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The process is very simple. Just email the paper or article along with any diagrams, photos etc. that you wish to have included. Length is not restricted. We do all the formatting and title graphics etc. and prepare the article for publication.
- If you would rather do an email interview, just send me 5 or 6 lead in questions that cover the topic that you would like the interview to focus on. I will add a few of my own questions and send back the complete interview for you to fill in the answers.
- Biographies, photos, logos and company links can also be included.
- As soon as we receive the complete article or interview, we will get it ready and send you a link to preview before it goes live.
- Your articles will appear in the next available update (usually within a few days).