TerraMax technology provides force multiplication and protects troops
Dual Electronics Partners with Arclarity to Develop Sense-and-Avoid Solution for Drones to Avoid Collisions and Airspace Violations During Autonomous Flights
The Solution Utilizes Real-Time GPS, ADS-B Delivered Traffic and TFRs plus Airspace Information to Continually Monitor and Adjust the Flight Path in Real Time
MakerBot and SUNY New Paltz Celebrate One-Year Anniversary of SUNY New Paltz MakerBot Innovation Center
MakerBot CEO Jenny Lawton to Discuss 3D Printing Technology at Anniversary Celebration on February 25, 2015
Stratasys Combines Solid Concepts, Harvest Technologies and RedEye Services to Form Stratasys Direct Manufacturing
Combination creates one of the largest 3D printing and custom manufacturing service organizations in North America
MecklerMedia's 3D Print Week New York Announces MakerBot Sessions; New York City Economic Development Corporation Sponsorship; and the Largest 3D Print Fashion Show, Sponsored by Materialise
April 13-17, 2015
The competition will run from March to June 2015 and will showcase how quickly products can be designed with ARM CMSIS software components and middleware.
Wrobel Engineering Completes 2014 Capital Improvements in Custom CNC Machining and Sheet Metal Fabrication Services
Wrobel Engineering of Avon, Massachusetts has completed capital improvements equipment, technologies, facility, and workforce that increase capacity and efficiencies in its custom metal machining and sheet metal fabrication business. Improvements will drive continued Company growth in the military, medical, and aerospace industries.
For the second consecutive year, Autonomous Solutions, Inc. was recognized by the Robotics Business Review as one of the Top 50 robotics companies to watch in the 2015 RBR50.
Swisslog Healthcare Solutions Named One of Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2015 by Robotics Business Review
Leader in hospital automation makes the Top 50 Companies to Watch list for fourth consecutive year.
ABB and SVIA to display a compact vision guided robotic machine tending cell at Houstex 2015, Feb 24-26 in Houston
ABB has also opened a 21,000 square foot facility in Houston to better support area customers with the latest robotic manufacturing technology
From IEEE Spectrum:
- Unmanned aircraft must weigh less than 55 lbs. (25 kg).
- Visual line-of-sight (VLOS) only; the unmanned aircraft must remain within VLOS of the operator or visual observer.
- At all times the small unmanned aircraft must remain close enough to the operator for the operator to be capable of seeing the aircraft with vision unaided by any device other than corrective lenses.
- Small unmanned aircraft may not operate over any persons not directly involved in the operation.
- Daylight-only operations (official sunrise to official sunset, local time).
- Must yield right-of-way to other aircraft, manned or unmanned.
- May use visual observer (VO) but not required.
- First-person view camera cannot satisfy “see-and-avoid” requirement but can be used as long as requirement is satisfied in other ways.
- Maximum airspeed of 100 mph (87 knots).
- Maximum altitude of 500 feet above ground level... (full article)
Robotics Business Reviews names Clearpath Robotics to their list of top 50 companies to watch in 2015
By the end of 2017, an estimated two million industrial robots will be operating in factories around the world.
he Mohamed Bin Zayed International Robotics Challenge intends to attract the world's best and brightest in robotics
Products in the piCOMPACT range are smaller and lighter than conventional ejectors, reducing the total weight of vacuum handling systems.
Records 1726 to 1740 of 2598
Unmanned & Other Topics - Featured Product
Reach thousands of focused Robotics Industry Professionals. Leaderboards, ROS Banners, Video Ads, Text Ads and Product Listings.