SMi Reports: French DGA, Netherlands TNO and Lockheed Martin to exclusively present at the Future Armoured Vehicles Weapons Systems Conference in June
With three weeks to go, SMi Group has announced three presentations not to be missed at the Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems Conference taking place on 5th-6th June at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK.
This year, the conference will include focused and high-level discussions featuring technical managers and project engineers from both military and industry. Delegates can expect:
• Host nations technical briefings with insights into firepower of the future from DSTL - UK MoD.
• A key focus on main battle tank weapon systems, anti-tank guided missile integration, cased telescoped ammunition, and beyond-line-of-sight firepower.
• Updates and exclusive technical briefing's on next generation weapon systems within key French and Dutch programmes including the JAGUAR.
Now in its fourth year, Future Armoured Vehicles Weapons Systems provides the ideal platform for a high-level meeting between key military personnel involved in munition and armament systems for armoured combat vehicles, and leaders from the most forward-thinking NATO-aligned military nations.
With this in mind, here are three presentations not to miss at the conference:
1. French DGA will present A Technical Assessment of JAGUAR Integrated Weapon Systems Capabilities
• CTAS cannon and ammunition handling system, reducing signature and increasing firepower
• Greater fire control and target acquisition for effectiveness across urban and open environments
• Integrating missile launch capabilities for greater range and anti-tank capabilities
• Ensuring effective armour across weapon systems for enhanced survivability
2. Netherlands TNO will present Research and Development for Greater Beyond Line of Sight Firepower Capabilities
• An S&T perspective on the development of new technology of greater beyond-line of sight firepower capabilities
• Achieving greater range and accuracy in indirect fire
• Testing and evaluating beyond-line of sight weapon systems
• Challenges in integrating indirect fire systems onto armoured platforms
3. Lockheed Martin will present Evolution or Revolution? The Future of Battlefield Lethality
• Game-changing technologies in Armoured Vehicle evolution since 1939
• Developing a teaming approach:
• Mounted-Dismounted Teaming
• Direct-Indirect fires Teaming
• Manned-Unmanned Teaming
• Is ‘lighter and faster' a realistic approach?
• A way forward
View the full two-day agenda and speaker line-up at the event website: www.fav-ws.com/roboticspr
For those interested in attending, the conference convenes in three weeks so places are limited. You can book your place at www.fav-ws.com/roboticspr
Special rates are available for military and government representatives. For more information please contact Damien Howard on +44 (0) 207 827 6736 or email@example.com
Future Armoured Vehicles Weapons Systems
5th - 6th June 2019
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London
Proudly sponsored by: CMI Defence, Leonardo, Nexter and Uvision.
For sponsorship enquiries contact Justin Predescu at +44 (0) 20 7827 6130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, please contact Natasha Boumediene on email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk