By the end of 2017, an estimated two million industrial robots will be operating in factories around the world.
Last year, a record-setting 200,000 industrial robots were sold worldwide — an increase of 15 percent over 2013 and the highest number recorded to date according to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR). Between 2015 and 2017, robot installations are expected to increase by an average of 12 percent annually across various manufacturing sectors, notably the automotive, electronics, food and beverage, and rubber and plastics industries.
By the end of 2017, an estimated two million industrial robots will be operating in factories around the world. Both mainstream and highly effective, OCTOPUZ Robotic OLP and Simulation Software is meeting the rising needs of the robotics industry by offering full customization, start-to-finish simulation and unparalleled after-sales support.
The start of 2015 marks the 8th year in which In-House Solutions has been specializing in Robotics OLP software. The past year was one of outstanding success for In-House Solutions and OCTOPUZ. It was fast-paced and continually evolving as we worked to help our customers reduce costs and increase efficiencies while growing their own internal capabilities. We would like to thank our customers and partners for the past year, and we look forward to many more years of collaboration and success.
As OCTOPUZ continues to grow and expand around the world, lets take a look at what developed in 2014:
* OCTOPUZ locationsIn November, In-House Solutions opened a European office in Spalt, Germany, naming Dieter Ottmann the Managing Director. Ottmann will lead In-House Solutions, Europe GmbH in marketing OCTOPUZ software worldwide by serving the European market through direct sales and reseller partnerships.
* A new OCTOPUZ post engine was developed, saving its users time while increasing efficiency and accuracy.
* Code integration between OTC Daihen robots and OCTOPUZ software added another OEM robot brand to those supported by the innovative software and offered increased versatility and support for OTC Daihens welding applications.
New international resellers have joined forces with In-House Solutions, expanding the reach of OCTOPUZ throughout the CAD/CAM and robotics industry:
* Shanghai Yuanheng, China
* CIM CO, Mexico
* Mistr CAM, Czech Republic
In-House Solutions welcomes its newest North American partners:
* CAD/CAM Consulting, California
* Prism Engineering, Pennsylvania
* QTE Manufacturing Solutions, Missouri
* FASTech Inc., Ohio
* MACDAC Engineering, Connecticut
* Barefoot CNC, North Carolina
Several robot integrators have also teamed up with the companys network of professionals:
* Worker Automation, Ohio, USA
* Hegman Machinery, Minnesota, USA
* EXACTEC, Czech Republic
* Norjen Technologies, Manitoba, Canada
In 2015, In-House Solutions, along with its resellers and partners, look forward to growing the OCTOPUZ product and its team as they continue helping customers with their Robotics OLP and simulation needs.
Contact a customer service representative today to receive more information on how OCTOPUZ can help automate your applications.
OCTOPUZ s an intelligent CAD-to-Path and offline robot programming and simulation software solution ideal for any path-sensitive application. Created by In-House Solutions, the company took a revolutionary approach by combining the offline programming of robots with a manufacturing process simulation. Today, OCTOPUZ provides a mainstream, versatile, powerful and effective solution for any robotic challenge.