The Game Changer Awards honor both the products and innovators pushing the robotics industry forward in critical areas.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 23, 2015 -- Robotics Business Review is proud to award 10 companies as 2015 Game Changers. The Game Changer Awards honor both the products and innovators pushing the robotics industry forward in critical areas and winners were announced at RoboBusiness on September 23, 2015 at an awards luncheon.
2015 Winners Include:
* Best Motion Control Solution: ams AG's AS5048 Position Sensors
* Best Education Solution: Rethink Robotics' Baxter Robot
* Best Construction, Mining & Energy Solution: ULC Robotics, Inc.'s CISBOT - Cast Iron Joint Sealing Robot
* Best Industrial Productivity Solution: Fetch Robotics' Fetch and Freight
* Best Autonomous Navigation Solution: Adept Technology, Inc.'s Lynx Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles (AIV) with Acuity feature
* Best Consumer Solution: Savioke's Relay
* Next-Gen Game Changer: Ocular Robotics' RobotEye RE08 3D LIDAR
* Best Gripping Solution: Soft Robotics Inc.'s Soft Adaptive Gripper
* Best Machine Vision Solution: ViDi Systems SA's ViDi Suite
* Best Medical & Surgical Solution: Virtual Incision Corp.'s Miniaturized Surgical Robot
This year's winners were selected by a panel of technology experts from the International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems and the investment community. Judges rated products based on standout attributes, design, functionality, benefit to robotics and impact within its primary application area.
Other finalists included entries from Aethon, BlueWorkforce, Clearpath Robotics, Harmonic Drive LLC, Harvest CROO Robotics, iRobot, Liquid Robotics, Robotmaster and Vecna.
"None of our entries took the road of least resistance. Instead, each persevered, did things their way and created an original machine quite unlike any other. In the process, robotics was well served and expanded upon with the creation of something practical and worthy," says Robotics Business Review Editor in Chief, Tom Green.
All finalists can be viewed at http://www.roboticsbusinessreview.com/gc
RoboBusiness is the leading business development event of the global robotics industry. Presented by Robotics Business Review, the 2015 conference theme, Robotics in the Corporate Spotlight, examines robotics as a major business-driving technology in global markets and companies. Join over 2,000 business leaders from around the world September 23-24, 2015 as they come together to learn new strategies, make critical connections and discover never-before-seen robotics solutions. To learn more, please visit www.robobusiness.com.