-How to Quickly & Easily Build Your Own Reliable, Inexpensive, and Precise Autonomous System -Scheduled for November 13 at 2pm EDT, 11am PDT
ACEINNA and IEEE GlobalSpec are providing a special technical how-to webinar for developers of autonomous systems - more precisely, how to affordably and quickly develop guidance, localization and navigation systems for drones, autonomous cars, robots, industrial AGVs, etc.
In this presentation, we will set up and install an easy-to-use open-source tool for developing precise navigation and control functions. The presentation will include a tutorial using an on-line navigation simulator, set up of free coding tools using the ACEINAA Visual Studio Code extension, algorithm development, debugging, and data-logging analysis.
By the end of the presentation, attendees will be familiar with these free software tools and can start development of a custom navigation solution using the latest precision OpenIMU hardware from ACEINNA.
In this webinar, attendees will:
• Learn how to cost-effectively develop highly accurate navigation, guidance and localization systems for autonomous vehicles.
• Understand how to quickly simulate navigation system performance using sensor error models and an on-line tool
• Set up and install OpenIMU tool chain
• Code a custom GPS/INS algorithm using C-code and Aceinna's extensive open-source algorithm libraries
• Download and debug a custom GPS/INS algorithm on an OpenIMU precision Inertial Measurement Unit
• Collect and analyze data from navigation hardware using free Python tools
The webinar will be led by Mike Horton, the Chief Technology Officer of ACEINNA. Mike oversees the development of ACEINNA's inertial and GNSS/INS-based navigation products. Prior to ACEINNA, Mike Horton was the President and CEO of Crossbow Technology, a pioneer in MEMS inertial sensor technology for high-accuracy navigation. Mike has over 15 patents. In addition to English, Mike is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. He is an active angel investor in Band of Angels and Sand Hill Angels.
Please visit https://www.globalspec.com/events/eventdetails?eventid=2212&evtsrc=AceinnaPR
to register for this highly informative webinar.
ACEINNA Inc., headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, provides leading edge MEMS-based sensing solutions that help our customers improve the reliability, cost, features, and performance of their end products and equipment. The company has manufacturing facilities in Wuxi, China, and R&D facilities in San Jose CA, Andover MA, and Chicago IL.