SMi Group reports: The conference taking place in Arlington, Virginia, is a key calendar meeting for military professionals dedicated to the development of solider modernisation.
The Future Solider Technology USA conference will convene in Arlington, Virginia on June 24th and 25th 2019. SMi Group are proud to present this highly anticipated conference and share 4 key reasons to attend:
1. The only event of its kind - as the only conference solely dedicated to enhancing soldier and marine modernisation in North America, Future Soldier Technology USA will cover the greatest challenges and next generation solutions that are enabling infantry to conduct operations in today's and tomorrow's battlefields.
2. Key topics addressed will include:
• Building adaptive soldier architectures
• Enhancing lethality
• Lightening the load
• Increasing soldier power
• Optimising night vision
• Dismounted situational awareness
• Maximising survivability
• Transforming manoeuvrability
• Leveraging augmented reality (AR) and much more.
The full agenda and speaker line-up can be viewed online at www.futuresoldierusa.com/robotics
3. Packed room of soldier technology experts: Attend the Future Soldier Technology USA conference to network with high-level military, senior government officials and industry professionals from around the world.
A snapshot of this year's conference attendees includes: Asymmetric Warfare Group, BAE Systems, Department of Defence - Australia, FN America, FN Herstal, GLENAIR, Inc., Leonardo DRS, MCIA, Nexter Group, Radetec, Royal Marines, Secubit Ltd, Spearpoint Solutions & Technology Pty Ltd, U.S. Army Research Laboratory, Ultra Electronics US Army, US Army Test and Evaluation Command, USMC, USMC Training and Education Command, WL Gore, plus many more.
With hours of networking, the event also includes:
• One Site Visit to USMC Gruntworks Facility - Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA
• One Evening Networking Drinks Reception hosted by lead sponsor Glenair
4. Showcase your solutions to military decision makers: If you are interested in developing your business in this key market, don't miss the opportunity to brand yourself in front of those who will be shaping the next generation of soldier equipment and technology. For more information, please contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email@example.com.
For those interested in attending the conference next month, if you register by 31st May you will save $100. Places can be booked online at www.futuresoldierusa.com/robotics
If you are US DoD: You will be granted free admission. However, in order to attend this event pre-registration is required, which is subject to final approval by SMi.
For delegate enquiries, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Sponsor: Glenair
Gold Sponsor: Black Diamond Advanced Technology, Leonardo DRS
Sponsors: FN America, Secubit, Ultra Electronics
Future Solider Technology USA
June 24th and 25th 2019
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk