Ultra Precision Linear Motor Stages with Built-in Controllers - X-LDM-AE
Zaber's X-LDM-AE Series devices are motorized linear motor stages suited for applications demanding outstanding precision, throughput, and reliability.
A centrally mounted linear encoder results in 1 µm position accuracy and consistent movement steps down to 25 nm. X-LDM-AE devices feature high efficiency ironless linear motors, providing high speed and acceleration, while minimizing heat generation to improve repeatability. Both the drive and encoder are non-contact and have no moving cables, resulting in a high lifetime system.
• 80 nm repeatability; 1 µm accuracy; 25 nm minimum incremental move
• Direct position measurement from 1 nm resolution linear encoder
• Up to 1.2 m/s speed; up to 3.5 g acceleration
• 60 - 210 mm travel options
• Non-contact ironless linear motor for ultra precision, high dynamics and zero backlash
Precision Drive Systems - Trust PDS for 3-5 Day Robotic Spindle Repair
Precision components machined by CNC robot machining systems require compact, lightweight, and high-speed motorized spindles capable of delivering higher efficiency, performance, and reliability than those used in many other industries. That's why manufacturers of milling, cutting, trimming, grinding, polishing, and deburring trust Precision Drive Systems (PDS) to provide accurate and dependable spindle repair to perform to the most exacting standards.