SMi Reports: The 6th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe Conference to return on 18th- 19th May 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic
SMi Group is delighted to announce the return of Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2020, commencing on 18th and 19th May in Prague, Czech Republic for its 6th year running.
With regional nations overhauling their legacy equipment to bring their combat vehicles in line with current allied capabilities, Future Armoured Vehicles CEE 2020 will provide a critical insight into what requirements are being pursued by regional armed forces, reinforcing interoperability and cooperation.
For interested parties, an early bird discount of £400 for bookings made by 31st January is available online at http://www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/roboticsPR1
Key focuses for 2020 include:
1. Developing the Czech Armed Forces as they outline their IFV procurement plans (choosing between the CV90, ASCOD or LYNX) in a bid to modernise their land forces by 2026.
2. Main battle tank systems evolution - extending the capability of European ground manoeuvre.
3. Leveraging technological solutions to drive interoperability.
4. Developing ground force doctrine to adapt and overcome adversary threats.
Key speakers include:
• Lieutenant General Gabor Borondi, Deputy Commander, Hungarian Defence Forces
• Brigadier General Dariusz Parylak, DCOM 11 Armoured Cavalry Brigade, Polish Land Forces
• Major General Norbert Huber, Director Armament and Procurement, Austrian MoD
• Major General Gary Brito, Commanding General Maneuver Center of Excellence, US Army
• Colonel Zdenek Mikula, Deputy Commander 7th Mechanised Brigade, Czech Armed Forces
• Colonel Jan Drozd, Dean of the University of Defence Brno, Czech Armed Forces
• Colonel Frank Pieper, Chief Digital Officer, German Army
The event brochure with the two-day agenda and full speaker line-up is now available to download, please visit http://www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/roboticsPR1
-- END -
Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe Conference
Prague, Czech Republic, 18th-19th May 2020
Sponsorship is now open for the conference. Should you wish to speak or exhibit at the event, please contact Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk