Company experts will demonstrate extensive range of products and capabilities designed for use in implantable and external medical applications
Woking, UK, 29 January 2020 - TT Electronics, a global provider of engineered electronics for performance critical applications, will be exhibiting at MD&M West 2020, the world's largest medical design and manufacturing event, from February 11-13 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. This year's conference offers attendees multiple workshops, technical sessions, networking opportunities, and panel discussions led by industry-leading speakers.
TT Electronics will showcase the latest high-reliability sensors, specialist components, power supplies and IoT solutions. Company experts will be onsite to share the features and benefits of both new and existing capabilities and products, including:
• Ultra-fine wire winding - a patented technology and industry-leading expertise that sets TT Electronics apart from competitors; capabilities include winding wire as small as 58 gauge (.0004mm diameter or 1/10 the size of a human hair) using precious materials such as gold, silver and platinum as well as more traditional copper wire
• Connected devices for the Internet of Things - including home healthcare equipment and wearable devices
• Human machine interface - for medical equipment including the latest touch, sensor and display technologies
• Medical grade power supplies - including AC/DC solutions, open frame, Uchannel, wallmount desktop, and customized power converter designs certified to EN60601-1 3rd Edition
• Inductors and telemetry (antenna) coils - a spectrum of standard and customizable components used in pacemakers, defibrillators, neurological implants, and cochlear implants for communication with external programming devices and to filter and enhance signal integrity
• Field generation coils - components deployed in surgical navigation, internal diagnostic positioning, and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) systems used in bone healing, migraine treatment, and drug addiction therapy
• Liquid tube sensors - configured to optimize the design effort needed to use a fluid sensor with the addition of self-calibration circuitry; requires only an optical device and power supply
• Global Manufacturing Solutions - to meet low-volume, high-mix medical product requirements
• Value-added capabilities - to solve challenges associated with fine wire coils in the medical industry, TT offers industry-unique simulation design software, expert handling, termination, and microscope soldering, compliant to ISO 13485 standards and performed in a class 100,000 clean room; customers benefit from full product integration, streamlined logistics, and faster time to market
To learn more, visit the TT Electronics design and engineering team at MD&M West 2020 Booth #1628, or follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About TT Electronics plc
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics for performance critical applications. With nearly 5,000 staff members operating from 30 key locations around the world, TT designs and manufactures a wide range of electronics for sensing, power management and connectivity for applications in the industrial, medical, aerospace and defence and transportation sectors.
For more information about TT Electronics visit www.ttelectronics.com.