The USAF 319th Reconnaissance Wing Enhanced ISR Capabilities Announced at the UAV Technology 2021 Conference
SMi Group reports: A senior representative and newly confirmed speaker from the USAF 319th Reconnaissance Wing will speak at the UAV Technology conference in London this September.
Earlier this year, the US Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Charles Brown Jr. made a visit to the 319th Reconnaissance Wing (RW), headquartered at Grand Forks Air Force Base in North Dakota, with two of the state's federal delegates.
The 319th RW is responsible for the infrastructure and operational support to the 69th Reconnaissance Group's RQ-4 Global Hawk mission.
After the meeting, the two senators outlined their efforts to support the base's operation and grow its mission, including:
• Maintaining Grand Forks Air Force Base as the lead for all US Air Force Global Hawk operations.
• Positioning the 319th RW at the base to lead future Air Force intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) missions.
• The Air Force has committed to keep Grand Forks and its 319th RW at the core of its ISR efforts.
• Upgrading the Global Hawk to support the widest possible set of missions, including improving its ability to reroute around adverse weather.
With this in mind, SMi Group is delighted to announce the newest expert speaker to join the line-up at the 6th Annual UAV Technology conference on 27th and 28th September 2021 in London, UK - Lieutenant Colonel David G. Hind, Commander, 7th Reconnaissance Squadron, US Air Force 319th Reconnaissance Wing.
For those interested in attending the conference, registration is available online at http://www.uav-technology.org/pr3.
Lieutenant Colonel David G. Hind will be giving an in-depth briefing on' The Operational ISR Capabilities of the USAF 319th Reconnaissance Wing' at the conference, which will cover:
• The history and organization of the 319th Reconnaissance Wing
• An overview of the RQ-4 Global Hawk and its ISR capabilities
• Providing 24/7 global continuity for C2 in support of the US Armed Forces - Technological requirements and benefits to the warfighter
• Understanding the ‘enhanced-use leasing initiative' and creating partnerships with community and industry professionals
• Future training and technological requirements to maintaining operational readiness
Delegates will also hear the following expert speakers sharing insight into how they are developing ISR capabilities for UAVs, including:
'Securing the Future of NATO's Sovereign ISR Capabilities with the NATO Allied Ground Surveillance Force', presented by Brigadier General Houston Cantwell, Commander, NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Force.
'Delivering Critical ISR Capabilities with The Hermes 900 UAV', presented by Colonel Manuel Dubs, Commander of the 84th RPAS Command, Swiss Air Force.
‘The Royal Australian Air Force and Maintaining Secure ISR Capabilities with RPAS', presented by Wing Commander Scott Barter, Deputy Director RPAS, Royal Australian Air Force.
The full brochure, agenda and speaker line-up is available at http://www.uav-technology.org/pr3.
27th - 28th September 2021
Gold Sponsor: Leonardo | Sponsors: Mynaric, PBS Velka, Weibel Scientific
SMi Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. Please contact Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 20 7827 6130 or email email@example.com.
For all delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.