Future Soldier Technology Conference 2022 Returns to London Next March
SMi Reports: Agenda has been released for the 8th annual Future Soldier Technology conference in London in March 2022.
SMi Group is delighted to announce the return of the Future Soldier Technology conference which will commence on 8th-9th March 2022 in London, alongside a pre-conference focus day dedicated to Dismounted Soldier Situational Awareness on the 7th of March.
There is an early bird saving of £200, available for bookings made by 17th December 2021. Register at www.futuresoldiertechnology.com/pr1
As the world's leading meeting dedicated to enhancing dismounted soldier technology, this conference will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to see how emerging soldier equipment and materials are used to overcome challenges in soldier modernisation programmes from across the world.
The agenda has been released, featured speakers for 2022 include:
• Major General John Collyer, Director Information, British Army
• Brigadier Matthew Cansdale, Head of Future Force Development, British Army
• Brigadier Mark Totten, SRO Commando Forces, Royal Marines
• Mr Nick Taylor, 1* Team Lead, Soldier, Training and Special Projects (STSP), DE&S, UK MOD
• Colonel Zdenek Mikula, Head of Mechanized & Infantry Section, Land Forces Development Department, Capabilities Development & Planning Division, Czech Armed Forces
• Colonel Jan H. Vonk, Program leader STRONG, Defence Material Organisation, Dutch MOD
• Colonel (Ret.) Kurt "Travis" Thompson, Deputy Director, Soldier Lethality Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
• Lieutenant Colonel Arthur Dawe, Commanding Officer, Infantry Trials and Development Unit (ITDU), British Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Gareth Davies, SO1 Soldier Systems, TommyWorks
• Lieutenant Colonel Denny Dresch, PdM PEO Ground Soldier Systems, PEO Soldier, US Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Sébastien Gasnier, Branch Deputy, Infantry Doctrinal and Advanced Studies Department, French Armed Forces Infantry School
• Major Magnus Hallberg, NATO LCG DSS Chairman, NATO/Swedish Armed Forces
• Dr Robb Wilcox, Director, Soldier Performance Optimization Directorate, DEVCOM, US Army
For the full agenda and speaker line-up are available at www.futuresoldiertechnology.com/pr1
Future Soldier Technology Conference
Conference: 8th-9th March 2022
Pre-conference Focus Day: 7th March 2022
Lead Sponsor: Glenair, Sponsors and Exhibitors: Bren-Tronics, Domo Tactical Communications, L3Harris, Silvus Technologies
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, contact Sadia Malick Sadia Malick, Director on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email email@example.com
--- ENDS -
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
Discover how human-robot collaboration can take flexibility to new heights!
Humans and robots can now share tasks - and this new partnership is on the verge of revolutionizing the production line. Today's drivers like data-driven services, decreasing product lifetimes and the need for product differentiation are putting flexibility paramount, and no technology is better suited to meet these needs than the Omron TM Series Collaborative Robot. With force feedback, collision detection technology and an intuitive, hand-guided teaching mechanism, the TM Series cobot is designed to work in immediate proximity to a human worker and is easier than ever to train on new tasks.