MinnowBoard MAX is another open hardware embedded board we've developed to serve the needs of both the professional developer and hacker/maker community. Based on Intel's new Atom Bay Trail SoC platform, it offers a new generation of performance and features, but remains petite in size and cost.
Our entry-level SKU will be $99 MSRP, with additional board configuration options to be made available. All models will include 64-bit processors, USB 3.0, and Intel HD graphics with open source accelerated drivers for Linux, to just name a few of the new features!
- $99 MSRP: E3815 (single-core, 1.46 GHz), 1GB
- $129 MSRP: E3825 (dual-core, 1.33 GHz), 2GB
- HDMI (micro HDMI connector)
- 1 – Micro SD SDIO
- 1 – SATA2 3Gb/sec
- 1 – USB 3.0 (host)
- 1 – USB 2.0 (host)
- 1 – Serial debug via FTDI cable (sold separately)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
The low-speed expansion port is a 2×13 (26-pin) male 0.1″ pin header.
- SPI, I2C, I2S Audio, 2x UARTs (TTL-level), 8x GPIO (2x supporting PWM), +5V, GND
The high-speed expansion port is a 60-pin, high-density connector.
- 1x PCIe Gen 2.0 Lane, 1x SATA2 3Gb/sec, 1x USB 2.0 host, I2C, GPIO, JTAG, +5V, GND
Extreme Reality to Demonstrate Full-Body Motion Analysis Security Solutions to Authenticate an Individual and Detect Anomalous Activity at 2014 ISC West Conference
AUVSI 2014 - Northrop Grumman Sponsors 2014 Outback Challenge Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Competition in Australia
Spectrum Challenge Final Event Helps Pave the Way for More Robust, Resilient and Reliable Radio Communications
Records 2596 to 2610 of 6229