New AB25A100 Panel Mount Servo Drive Provides Centralized Control & Offers High Bandwidth & Quick Response Times
The AB25A100 PWM servo drive from Advanced Motion Controls is designed to drive brushless and brushed DC motors at a high switching frequency.
The AB25A100 PWM servo drive from Advanced Motion Controls is designed to drive brushless and brushed DC motors at a high switching frequency. A single red/green LED indicates operating status. The drive is fully protected against overvoltage, under-voltage, over-current, over-heating and short-circuits across motor, ground and power leads. Furthermore, the drive can interface with digital controllers or be used stand-alone, and requires only a single unregulated DC power supply. Loop gain, current limit, input gain and offset can be adjusted using 14-turn potentiometers. The offset adjusting potentiometer can also be used as an on-board input signal for testing purposes. This drive can use quadrature encoder inputs for velocity control. Features include:
• Built-in hardware protection - Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Temperature, Short Circuit
• DIP Switches and Potentiometers for loop tuning, current limit adjustments and drive configuration
• Standard models support both brushless and brushed motor types
• Velocity feedback via incremental encoder, Hall Sensors, or tachometer
• Optical isolation between high and low power signals standard on certain models
• Current, Velocity, and Fault Monitor analog output signals
• Status LEDs for power and drive status
• Four quadrant regenerative operation
CLICK BELOW for more information on the AB25A100 Servo Drive from Advanced Motion Controls.
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-378-0240
Toll Free Fax: 877-378-0249
Tags: AMC, AB25A100, Servo Amplifier, Servo Drive, Servo2Go