Eltima Port Virtualization Technology is the component feature for many hardware and software solutions, developed for remote access and redirection purposes.
A big number of manufacturers presented in todays competitive global marketplace rely on specialized USB and COM port sharing tools to achieve their production goals.
The advanced USB and COM port redirection technology developed by our experienced engineers is compatible with multiple operating systems and works over any distance. Such flexibility lets our customers easily integrate the technology into their own industry-specific software and hardware products.
Eltima Port Virtualization Technology (EPVT):
• provides a system with an unlimited number of virtual serial ports;
• redirects USB and serial interfaces over different networks, including Ethernet, LAN,
WAN, the Internet, etc.;
• integrates into hardware solutions for sharing USB and COM-port devices;
• forwards local devices to virtual machines, blade servers, and cloud solutions;
• provides remote access to local USB and serial peripherals within an RDP session,
All connections created with the help of EPVT are absolutely secure thanks to highlevel encryption the technology deploys.