Servo2Go.com announces the release of the DZRALTE Series of High Performance Digital Servo Drives from Advanced Motion Controls of Camarillo, CA, which are engineered to conquer the most demanding industrial applications!
Greenville, DE — Servo2Go.com announces the release of the DZRALTE Series of High Performance Digital Servo Drives from Advanced Motion Controls of Camarillo, CA, which are engineered to conquer the most demanding industrial applications!
The DZRALTE Series feature a RS-232 interface for drive configuration and setup as well as a RS-485 interface for drive networking. All drive and motor parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. Drive commissioning is accomplished using AMC's powerful & user friendly free DriveWare software.
The combination of a DigiFlex® Performance™ DZRALTE servo drive with its DriveWare software establishes a new benchmark in versatility! Capabilities built into the DZRALTE servo drives include:
• Size Ranges: 10-175 VDC @ 6A to 30A continuous (60A peak) Output
• Full tuning control of all three servo loops: Position, Velocity and Torque
• Real-time oscilloscope with up to 8 channels to ensure that tuning achieves the highest performance
• Status window with over 50 simultaneous channels for drive and system diagnostics
• I/O configuration configurable to latch/non-latch as well as active-high & active-low
• Universal servo motor compatibility by means of automatic commutation adjustment
• Dual Loop Feedback - Increases both stability and accuracy
Additional information on the DZRALTE Series Servo Amplifiers can be found at- https://www.servo2go.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=DZRALTE