Equipped with the Same AZ Series Battery-Free Mechanical Absolute Encoder Technology
Oriental Motor USA is pleased to introduce of a brand new line of servo motors called the AZX Series. These new servo motors are equipped with the same battery-free mechanical absolute encoder technology used in the Alpha Step AZ Series. Since these new AZX Series servo motors can achieve high torque in the high-speed range, they are suitable for applications that require continuous speed control or positioning with a large amount of travel. The basic operations are the same as the AZ Series, making the combined usage easier in the equipment.
The key features of the new AZX Series Servo Motors:
• No External Sensors Required
• Achieves High Torque in the High Speed Range
• EtherNet/IP Compatible Driver
• Basic operations are the same Alpha Step AZ Series
• Max Speed: 5,500 r/min
• 400 W (1/2 HP)*
• Round Shaft, PS Geared Type, and Electromagnetic Brake Type Available
• Single-Phase/Three-Phase 200-240 VAC
* 600 W (4/5 HP) is planned for Q4 release
To learn more about Oriental Motor's new line-up of servo motors, contact the Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the web pages at:
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement.