Adept's New Material Automation Robot
The Adept Lynx is an Autonomous Indoor Vehicle (AIV) available to developers for custom applications and payloads. The Lynx includes Adept’s proprietary self-navigation software ideal for use in crowded environments, tight hallways, and applications where a small automated vehicle is advantageous. Adept OEM partners and payload developers enjoy access to a reliable drive system, an on-board power supply, automated self-charging, and I/O for integrating payload hardware onto the mobile platform. The Adept Lynx is capable of transporting up to 60kg with a runtime of up to 19 hours a day.
- Simplifies payload integration with a small mobile platform
- Self-navigation software safely avoids people and obstacles
- Reliable drive system optimized for self-navigation
- Structural support of payloads up to 60kg on level surfaces
- Navigates through the use of a digital map
- Easy to deploy, no facilities modifications required
- Manages power and self charging operations
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.