From Tilman Griesel's posts on DIY Drones:
Open source project to make FPV(first person view) with the raspberry pi easy to use for every one.
OpenFPV is a project that uses latest technology to provide low latency, easy and well tested open source FPV flying. Based on single-board computers, HD cameras and IEEE 802.11.
- Web interface
- Low-Latency H264 Streaming (≈120ms)
- RESTful API
- Installer (in progress)
- Minimal bettery consumption
- Invite more people to join the development team
- Complete the installer
- More field tests with different setups
- Create desktop applications for mac/win with HUD support
- Add OculusVR support
Release is not available yet but you can follow the progress on DIY Drones or the OpenFPV homepage.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.