From Tilman Griesel's posts on DIY Drones:
Open source project to make FPV(first person view) with the raspberry pi easy to use for every one.
OpenFPV is a project that uses latest technology to provide low latency, easy and well tested open source FPV flying. Based on single-board computers, HD cameras and IEEE 802.11.
- Web interface
- Low-Latency H264 Streaming (≈120ms)
- RESTful API
- Installer (in progress)
- Minimal bettery consumption
- Invite more people to join the development team
- Complete the installer
- More field tests with different setups
- Create desktop applications for mac/win with HUD support
- Add OculusVR support
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.