DIY Position Tracking Using HTC Vive's Lighthouse
From Alexander Shtuchkin:
Code & schematics for position tracking sensor using HTC Vive's Lighthouse system and a Teensy board.
- General purpose indoor positioning sensor, good for robots, drones, etc.
- 3d position accuracy: currently ~10mm; less than 2mm possible with additional work.
- Update frequency: 30 Hz
- Output formats: Text; Mavlink ATT_POS_MOCAP via serial; Ublox GPS emulation (in works)
- HTC Vive Station visibility requirements: full top hemisphere from sensor. Both stations need to be visible.
- Positioning volume: same as HTC Vive, approx up to 4x4x3 meters.
- Cost: ~$10 + Teensy 3.2 ($20) (+ Lighthouse stations (2x $135))
- Skills to build: Low complexity soldering; Embedded C++ recommended for integration to your project.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.