Industry Giants Dell, IBM, Intel and Microsoft Join 300+ Sensing Technology Providers at 2018 Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors18), the industry’s largest event dedicated to sensors, connectivity, and systems announced that industry leaders including Cisco, Dell, IBM, Intel, and Microsoft will participate in the 2018 event, joining more than 300 exhibiting companies. The increased participation from market leaders and technology innovators underscores the indisputable value of sensing technology to power our increasingly connected world and boundless opportunities to extend the role of sensors beyond what is possible today. With six Expo Floor Pavilions, dynamic Expo theaters, innovative product showcases and live demos, Sensors Expo covers every cutting-edge sensor-related technology solution available today - from aerospace and energy harvesting to IoT and optical. To learn more or to register, please visit http://www.sensorsexpo.com.
- Education: sensorsexpo.com/schedule
- Exhibitor List: http://bit.ly/2oxlg3c
- Social Media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Check out the 2017 Sensors Expo Highlight Video HERE
- Download the 2018 Sensors Expo Mobile App HERE
The Largest Sensors Showcase
Thousands of leading engineers and innovators flock to Sensors each year to see the largest showcase of sensing technologies and identify new ways to improve products and expand capabilities using sensors. For more than three decades, the annual event has introduced attendees to cutting-edge technology areas and help find solutions to their sensing challenges. With this in mind, 2018 exhibiting companies including Coto Technology, imc DataWorks, Innovative Sensor Technology, Maxim Integrated, Melexis, Micronor Inc., OmniPreSense Corporation, The Measuring Division of Kaman Precision Products, Inc., QuickLogic and Xsens plan to unveil new products, highlight innovative solutions and demonstrate momentum from the show floor - the industry’s largest stage for sensing technology. Visit the online newsroom for more information.
Industry Giants Join Sensors Expo
New this year, industry heavyweights including Cisco, Dell, IBM, Intel, and Microsoft among others, will be featured at Sensors. Highlights include:
- Dell IoT CTO, Jason Shepherd’s keynote address, “Extending Cloud-Native Principles to the Edge to Enable Scalable IoT Solutions” on Thursday, June 28th
- Microsoft Director of Science, Marc Pollefeys’ keynote address, “Sensor Driven 3D Computer Vision and the Future of Human-Machine Interaction” on Wednesday, June 27th and visit Microsoft on the Expo Floor in Booth 1244.
- IBM Developer Advocate, JeanCarl Bisson’s session in the Embedded & Developer Theater, “Embedded & Developer Beyond the Sensors: Enabling Robotics with Artificial Intelligence” on Wednesday, June 27th
- Intel’s Market and Channel Acceleration Workshop on Thursday, June 28th
- Cisco will present at the IoT Pre-Conference Symposium, “IoT Data – Drown In It, or Thrive On It?” on Tuesday, June 26th
- Trusted Computing Group’s Workshop, “Securing the IoT and Embedded Systems” on Thursday, June 28th
- Autotech Council’s sponsored “Auto Startup Review” and “Innovation in Automotive Sensors” sessions
- Two Hands-On Workshops presented by STMicroelectronics
EXPO HALL PAVILIONS
Attendees will have the opportunity to visit six Expo Hall Pavilions to see the latest sensing technologies and identify new ways to improve products and expand capabilities using sensors.
- Energy Harvesting Pavilion
- IoT & Wireless Pavilion
- MEMS Pavilion
- Meetup Pavilion
- Startup Zone
- University Pavilion
- New Product Showcase
- Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Pavilion
EXPO FLOOR THEATERS
The Expo Floor Theaters provide onsite education to attendees looking to expand their industry knowledge from leading vendors, participate in demos and hands-on breakdowns and understand more about what is driving sensors development and innovation. Theaters include:
- Sensors Live Theater
- Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Theater
- Startup Theater
- Embedded & Developer Theater
“The rapid growth of connected assets, many handling sensitive data, means that security is critical to the IoT and embedded systems,” said Aaron McIntosh, marketing co-chair, Trusted Computing Group. “Building security and trust into the IoT and embedded systems will provide the security and assurances necessary to enable the safe and successful implementation of innovative devices, safe networks and data. As the industry’s largest event, we believe Sensors Expo and Conference provides a great opportunity, through our workshop and in Booth #1539, for us to demonstrate how to embed this trust and security to thousands of attending engineers and technologists.”
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world's largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. For more information, visit http://www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo is supported by the event's official publication, Sensors Online, the industry's leading resource and authority on sensing, communication, and control. For more information, visit http://www.sensorsmag.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. For more information, visit http://www.questex.com.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.