Pioneering an inherently safe solution for automating small parts assembly with human coworkers by redefining human-robot collaboration through a unique integration of components, speed, agility and motion control
Random Case Erectors are ideal for fulfillment centers and other end-of-line packaging needs. Save money by eliminating changeover downtime. Reduce ergonomic injuries by eliminating repetitive manual tasks.
The Random Robotic Case Erector System includes:
• FANUC M20iA/20 Robot
• Combi gravity case magazine - holds 2 box sizes
• Combi bottom flap folder with integrated 3M
case sealing head.
• Fixed robot base, anchored to the floor
• Flexible end of arm tool to pick and erect multiple case sizes to
eliminate changeover downtime
• System wiring and controls
• Color 7.5" touchscreen HMI display for selecting case size
• Perimeter guarding with safety interlocks on doors
• Programming for Robot, PLC/PMC, HMI and Vision
• Complete documentation in electronic format
• On-site training and support
• Compliance with all applicable robotic safety standards.
Alternate safety configuration may be available to allow an
operator to changeover a case size in one magazine while the
robot continues to work in other magazines.
Contact Motion Controls Robotics to learn more about how to implement this system into your current end-of-line operations.