Advisory Board Set for Commercial UAV Expo Americas 5th Annual Event October 28-30, 2019 in Las Vegas
23 experts have been tapped to help craft critical programming for commercial UAS end-users
Las Vegas, NV - April 22, 2019 - Organizers of the fifth annual Commercial UAV Expo Americas, the leading commercial drone event in North America, have announced an impressive list of influential leaders in the drone industry who will be participating on the 2019 event's Advisory Board. The Advisory Board is responsible for recommending conference topics and speakers, reviewing submitted abstracts, consulting on the program, and acting as a resource to develop different aspects of the event. The 2019 event will take place October 28-30, 2019 at the Westgate Resort in Las Vegas.
Members of the 2019 Commercial UAV Expo Americas Advisory Board include:
• Greg Agvent, Senior Director, CNN
• Mark Bathrick, Director, Office of Aviation Services, U.S. Department of the Interior
• Darshan Divakaran, UAS Program Engineer, North Carolina DoT
• Peter F. Dumont, President and CEO, Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA)
• Lisa Ellman, Co-Executive Director, Commercial Drone Alliance & Partner and Chair of UAS Practice Group, Hogan Lovells
• Richard Fields, Battalion Chief, Los Angeles Fire Department
• Dyan Gibbens, CEO & Founder, Trumbull Unmanned
• Lewis Graham, President & CTO, GeoCue Group
• David Hansell, Public Policy Manager, DJI
• Dave Henderson, Director of Sales, Geospatial Solutions, Topcon Positioning Systems
• Grant Jordan, CEO, SkySafe
• Rich Kapusta, CMO & Head of Sales, Alta Devices
• Gustavo Lopez, Market Access Manager, Septentrio
• Travis Mason, Vice President, Airbus Aerial & A³
• Robert McCoy, Manager, Quality Assurance, Crown Castle
• Anil Nanduri, Vice President, GM Drone Group, Intel
• Art Pregler, UAS Program Director, AT&T
• Chris Rittler, CEO, Cape
• Todd Schlekeway, Executive Director, National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE)
• Oliver Smith, VDC Director, Skanska USA
• Colin Snow, Founder & CEO, Skylogic Research, LLC
• Ken Stewart, CEO, AiRXOS
• Gretchen West, Co-Executive Director, Commercial Drone Alliance & Senior Advisor, Hogan Lovells
Bios may be found here.
The 2018 edition of Commercial UAV Expo Americas boasted 2,350 attendees from all 50 states and 40 countries, and 168 exhibitors filling 230 booths of best-in-class UAS solutions—more than any other commercial drone event.
Commercial UAV Expo Americas takes place October 28-30, 2019, with pre-conference programming and workshops on Monday October 28 followed by conference programming and exhibits on Tuesday October 29 and Wednesday October 30.
The Advisory Board will curate extensive programming, offering both general sessions and breakout sessions that delve deeply into UAS for specific vertical industries. Vertical industry sessions focus on construction; energy & utilities; forestry & agriculture; infrastructure & transportation; mining & aggregates; public safety & emergency services; security; surveying & mapping. Hot topics such as regulatory updates, safety and training issues, BVLOS, the future of robotics and product innovations will also be covered, arming the skilled drone professional with the information and critical insights they need to move their business forward.
Additional features of the programming are vendor-delivered Product Previews, Exhibition Theater Programming, and live Outdoor Drone Demonstrations.
The event draws vertical industry end-users from across North America and around the world. "Commercial UAV Expo Americas is unique in that we're able to attract highly qualified vertical market buyers to our events." said Ms. Murray. "Our content and exhibit floor are developed with the large enterprise end-user/asset owner in mind. Our beginnings in surveying and mapping events more than 15 years ago have enabled us to reach professionals in industries including energy and utilities, infrastructure and transportation, construction, surveying and mapping, and more."
Attendees at the 2018 event represented leading organizations including AT&T, Google, ConEd, Major League Baseball, NBC News, US Department of Energy, Facebook, Los Angeles Fire Department, Chevron, Uber Elevate, Pacific Gas & Electric, and many more. The full list can be found here.
In addition to the extensive conference program, Commercial UAV Expo Americas offers the leading show floor with more exhibitors than any other commercial UAS event, featuring best in class solutions that focus on commercial drone applications. Manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers offering the latest and most innovative solutions on the marketplace will be exhibiting.
Registration is available online here. Commercial drone professionals are encouraged to register early for the best conference pricing. Exhibit-only passes are free in advance of the event.
About Commercial UAV Expo Americas
Commercial UAV Expo Americas, presented by Commercial UAV News, is an international conference and expo exclusively focused on commercial UAS integration and operation covering industries including Construction; Energy & Utilities; Forestry & Agriculture; Infrastructure & Transportation; Mining & Aggregates; Public Safety & Emergency Services; Security; and Surveying & Mapping. It takes place 28-30 October 2019 at Westgate in Las Vegas. The next edition of its European sister event will take place December 1-3, 2020 at the RAI Amsterdam as part of Amsterdam Drone Week.. For more information, visit www.expouav.com and www.expouav.com/europe.
Commercial UAV Expo Americas is produced by Diversified Communications' technology portfolio which also includes Commercial UAV Expo Europe, Commercial UAV News, GeoBusiness Show, International LiDAR Technology Forum, SPAR 3D Expo & Conference, SPAR 3D.com, AECNext Technology Expo & Conference and AEC Next News. For information about exhibiting at Commercial UAV Expo, visit www.expouav.com/exhibition/ or contact Katherine Dow, Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.207-842-5497. For attending information, visit www.expouav.com or email email@example.com.