VadaTech Announces a new 3U VPX with Multi-Channel, Multi-Protocol Avionics, MIL-STD-1553/ARINC429/ARINC717
VadaTech, a leading manufacturer of integrated systems, embedded boards, enabling software and application-ready platforms, announces the VPX339. The VPX339 is based on the Data Device Corporation (DDC), BU-67118 multi-channel, multi-protocol avionics product.
Henderson, NV - October 22, 2020 - VadaTech, a leading manufacturer of integrated systems, embedded boards, enabling software and application-ready platforms, announces the VPX339. The VPX339 is based on the Data Device Corporation (DDC), BU-67118 multi-channel, multi-protocol avionics product. It utilizes the world's most advanced MIL-STD-1553 technology. The module is low power, high MTBF, and high performance.
Some of the key features of the VPX339 are:
• Up to 4 Dual Redundant Mil-STD-1553 channels
• BC disable for RT only applications
• Tx Inhibit for MT only applications
• IRIG-106 Chapter 10 MIL-STD-1553 MT
• Full line rate on all channels simultaneously
• Tx inhibit for ARINC 429 Rx only applications
• Programmable ARINC 429 speed
• Up to 2 Programmable Tx/Rx ARINC 717 channels
• Up to 2 CAN bus 2.0/ARINC 825 channels
• Up to 8 programmable RS-232/422/485 channels
• Asynchronous communications on all channels
• Synchronous communication on up to 2 channels
• Up to 10 Avionics/Digital discrete I/O
• 48-bit/100 ns Time Stamp
• IRIG-B Input
The module can output MIL-STD-1553A/B, IRIG106, ARINC 429, CAN bus/ARINC 825 channels, discrete I/O, ARINC-717, etc. Additionally, it has an onboard DMA engine for low CPU utilization. IRIG-106 Chapter 10, Tx inhibit, and ARINC 717 which are ideal for flight data recorders. Overall, the VPX339 is ideal for applications such as mission-computers, displays and LRUs, digital data recorders, radar systems/situational awareness, commercial aerospace, flyable avionics/UAVs, data loading and data monitors.
VadaTech provides innovative embedded computing solutions from board-level products, chassis-level platforms, to configurable application-ready systems. With a focus on AdvancedTCA, MicroTCA, VPX and PCIe solutions, the company offers unmatched product selection and expertise. A unique combination of electrical, mechanical, software, and system-level expertise, enables VadaTech to provide customized commercial or rugged computing solutions to meet the most complex customer requirements. VadaTech also offers specialized product solutions for VME, CompactPCI, and other architectures. A member of PICMG and VITA, VadaTech has headquarters, design and manufacturing facilities in Henderson, NV with design, support and sales offices in Europe and Asia Pacific.