Momentum Machines is a Silicon Valley startup that is aims to build a fully automated gourmet quality burger production line. They plan to first open their own restaurant using the technology and then sell the hardware to others in the future. Here is their bullet points from the current alpha hardware:
- Our alpha machine replaces all of the hamburger line cooks in a restaurant.It does everything employees can do except better:
- It slices toppings like tomatoes and pickles only immediately before it places the slice onto your burger, giving you the freshest burger possible.
- Our next revision will offer custom meat grinds for every single customer. Want a patty with 1/3 pork and 2/3 bison ground after you place your order? No problem.
- Also, our next revision will use gourmet cooking techniques never before used in a fast food restaurant, giving the patty the perfect char but keeping in all the juices.
- It’s more consistent, more sanitary, and can produce ~360 hamburgers per hour.
New Encoder Products Company MA63 Heavy-Duty Multiturn Absolute Rotary Encoder Provides Reliable Position Feedback in Harsh Industrial Environments
United States Army Awards $12 Million Contract for AeroVironment Wasp AE Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems on Behalf of United States Marine Corps
ARGO Medical Technologies Unveils Advancement of its Exoskeleton Technology with Launch of ReWalk Rehabilitation 2.0
If you live in US you can stream last nights episode of the science show NOVA from the PBS webpage here.
Teaching by Demonstration for Robotic Welders: Welding Specialists Can Now Intuitively Train Their Own Robotic Workforce
Records 4681 to 4695 of 6361