Several live demonstrations of ATIs Robotic Tool Changers, Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensors, Utility Couplers, Robotic Collision Sensors, and Robotic Deburring Tools will run throughout the day
Apex, North Carolina: ATI Industrial Automation will host their Annual Technology Fair on Thursday, August 11th at the Michigan Sales Office located at 4577 South Lapeer Road, Suite I, Orion Township, MI 48359. This one-day event is a great educational opportunity for networking, sharing ideas, and also showcasing cutting-edge robotic and automation technologies. Multiple industry-leading experts will be speaking on a wide range of topics. ATI will discuss and showcase a variety of new products that will increase robot productivity and enable you to fulfill your automation needs. ATI Account Managers and Engineers will be available throughout the event to discuss existing and potential applications, end-effector requirements, and answer questions about their complete product line.
• Collaborative Robots 8:30am - 9:30am - Advantages of human-robot collaboration for a wide range of applications. Presentations by ATI, FANUC Robotics, and Universal Robots.
• Flexible Assembly Solutions 10:00am - 10:50am - Overview of how companies have used ATI products to add flexibility to new assembly processes. Presentations by ATI, ABB Robotics, and JR Automation.
• Robotic Material Removal 11:00am - 11:50am - A variety of examples of how customers have benefited from the use of ATIs Robotic Deburring and Finishing Tools. Presentations by ATI and ACME Manufacturing.
• Partners in Automation 1:00pm - 1:50pm - Examples of solving challenging automation applications using ATI products. Presentations by ATI, Genesis Systems, and Wolf Robotics.
• Safety-Rated Tool Changing Products 2:00pm - 2:50pm - Examples of Tool Changer products and accessories developed to meet and exceed a range of safety standards. Presentation by ATI.
Please register for the event at http://www.ati-ia.com/Company/EventRegistration.aspx or contact ATI at 919-772-0115. You may also contact ATI if you would like to schedule an informal one-on-one meeting with one of their Engineering team members. Food and refreshments will be available and lunch will be provided.
ATI is a world-leading, engineering-based developer of robotic peripheral equipment, including Automatic Tool Changers, Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensing Systems, Utility Couplers, Robotic Deburring Tools, Robotic Collision Sensors, and Compliance Devices. For additional information on the entire ATI product line, contact ATI Industrial Automation, 1031 Goodworth Drive, Apex, NC 27539, phone 919-772-0115, fax 919-772-8259, www.ati-ia.com.