HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED TO SHOWCASE AUTOMATION, SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR THE CONNECTED DISTRIBUTION CENTER AT MODEX 2018
Booth demonstrations feature solutions to overcome todays labor, e-commerce fulfillment challenges
CINCINNATI, April 05, 2018 — This years MODEX supply chain trade show is expected to attract more than $35 billion in purchasing power, with attendees in search of solutions to stay competitive and protect profits in the rapidly changing world of modern commerce. From April 9-12 at MODEX booth #B3239, Honeywell Intelligrated will feature the latest automation and software solutions to power the Connected Distribution Center - helping companies make the digital transformation necessary to increase reliability, improve utilization and maximize productivity.
The integrated booth demonstration shows a goods-to-operator (GTO) fulfillment workflow. It combines a shuttle-driven automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS), vertical lift conveyor, light-directed picking and put walls to make the most of limited labor for more productive, accurate fulfillment.
• AS/RS shuttle system - Keep inventory flowing efficiently with intelligent two-level shuttle systems capable of dynamic allocation based on workstation availability
• Vertical lift conveyor - Transition totes and cartons vertically in a compact footprint and merge with shuttle systems in GTO workflows
Additional booth features include:
• Momentum™ warehouse execution system (WES) - Simplify complex e-commerce fulfillment operations by bringing together automated equipment, workflows, orders and labor with real-time visibility.
• Labor management software (LMS) - Incentivize employee performance with powerful tools to improve engagement and reduce labor costs.
• TechSight connected maintenance solution - Leverages the power of augmented reality and smart glasses to improve live technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosis.
• Sortation solutions - Handle a variety of products and packaging types with push-tray, bomb-bay, tilt-tray, cross-belt and dual-tray loop sortation technologies.
In addition to booth displays and demonstrations, Honeywell Intelligrated will present two educational seminars:
• 10 Steps to Improve Operational Efficiency - Presented by Chris Arnold, vice president, solutions development, Honeywell Intelligrated. Monday April 9, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. in theater G
• Responding to Labor Management Challenges in an Omnichannel World - Presented By Jason Franklin, product manager, labor and business intelligence, Honeywell Intelligrated. Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. in theater I, and Thursday, April 12 at 12:45 p.m. in theater D
Honeywell will also showcase additional solutions for workers at a second booth #B3435, located adjacent to the Honeywell Intelligrated booth.
To arrange a meeting at the show, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Spanish booth support will be available.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions and software that drive retail and e-commerce fulfillment productivity. We design, manufacture, integrate and install complete solutions, including conveyor, sortation, palletizers, robotics, and automated storage and retrieval systems — all managed by advanced machine controls and our robust Momentum™ warehouse execution system. Our Connected Distribution Center helps companies make the digital transformation necessary to maximize efficiencies and inform decision making via real-time visibility to assets, automated systems and workers across the enterprise. We back every project with 24X7 multilingual technical support and access to lifecycle services.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. We also manufacture and sell a broad portfolio of footwear for work, play and outdoor activities, including XtraTuf™ and Muck Boot™ brand footwear.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 software-industrial company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace and automotive products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, cars, homes and buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.